Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ready To Go

I was walking through Target yesterday when I got this picture message from Mike. So, here he is all ready to go! Once he leaves our 400 day countdown begins! I am nervous and excited all at the same time! I am nervous because of where he is going, but excited because we are one day closer to him coming home!

My mom saw the picture and frowned. She said seeing him in uniform makes her nervous and stressed. She doesn't like to think about him having to be there! I know that I feel the same way, but in a way I feel honored to have my husband fighting for the freedom of others!

Mike met up with his unit at Fort Sill. They have been very busy with training of all sorts....I am not very knowledgeable about the kind of training so if you would like to know more you're going to have to ask Mike! But, he did tell me they were headed to the Middle East soon but he cannot tell me when. I guess its a big secret, I can't imagine why!!!???

For those of you who stop by our blog, thanks for taking a peek! We love all our family and friends and are truly grateful for all of your prayers on Mike's behalf. And I know I speak for everyone when I say "Mike, I love you and thank you for all you do for me and for our country!"

1 comment:

  1. We are very proud of you son. Please be always watchful and know what is going on around you. We love you so much!! We'll try to call this weekend. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete