Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man...

Just want to give a quick shout out to my little man Griffin who is turning one today! Happy Birthday Bud! I'm sorry I can't be there with you today, but I want you to know I'm thinking about you and wish I could be there. I know you don't know any different, but it makes a difference to me.

Today has been one of "those" days where I can picture myself being a million different places other than where i'm at right now. They don't come often, but they do come from time to time.

There have been a lot of "firsts" these past couple of days for my family back home. First off, Cooper started 2nd grade and Charlee (who I had hoped would stay my little girl forever) started Kindergarten. Griffin turns one today and Julie has told me that he has successfully took his first steps. Maybe that helmet was a good buy after all...

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you could POST something on here? Just an idea.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you have to look at your blog to see the comments.....hint, hint, hint! Any day now would be nice! Give the folks something NEW to look at???

    ReplyDelete